Skateboarding is increasingly in vogue not only among teenagers, but also among adults and girls. Here are the basic rules to learn without hurting yourself too much.
I’d like to talk to you secrets to learn to go skateboarding.
Anyone in the family has a son, brother or husband who delights with the king of street sports. But the curious thing is that there are now so many girls moving (great!) On the table: you see them there, with their cheeky outfits and their ordinance caps that, regardless of the possibility of falling, engage in breathtaking tricks … and that’s where you think, “Why don’t you try it too?”
Remember that, to do anything, it’s never too late to start, just feel free and want to get involved. It could be the occasion to do something with your children. And if you don’t feel up to it, you could try to suggest it to your daughter, maybe she would appreciate it. Skating is fun and environmentally friendly, the viewer is curious, it’s trendy, not to mention that it burns calories and tones all the muscles, especially the legs and buttocks that are often girls’ obsession.you can also check best cheap electric skateboard
Just yesterday there was the inauguration of a skate park in my city, which was immediately taken by assault by dozens of skaters fond of slides and grinds. Among these were my friend Luca with his boys, Mattia and Anita. Luca has been approaching the table for a few years to do an activity with his children in his spare time, then all three are so passionate that they spend entire weekends between ramps, bowls and halfpipes.
So it was that we started talking about how we can learn to skateboard without hurting ourselves too much. Not surprisingly, just before Anita had gotten herself a wound a little uglier than usual. Fortunately, nothing serious, but Luca had been careful to treat it promptly, also because he gave the idea that it could become infected. He always slyly carries with him a small backpack , plasters and a disinfectant spray based on metallic silver and hyaluronic acid to help heal wounds and prevent bacterial infections. Comfortable and practical, I would say that it does more than good!
Luca explained to me – not that there was any need for it – that one of the 7 secrets to learn to skate safely … is to remember to always wear a helmet and protections (knee pads, wrist bands and elbow pads), dress in loose and comfortable clothes (better a pair of jeans, which soften the blows and abrasions a bit and carry around a mini-emergency kit for any eventuality. Moreover, for a skater, the fall, seasoned with abrasions, scratches and peeling, is the order of the day.
And the other 6 little secrets of Luca and his boys? Here they are. Take note, they could also be useful to you or someone close to you who wants to get closer to this fun activity!
- To take the first steps on skateboard you should choose a board suitable for beginners, which has a good quality / price ratio, the right balance between hardness and speed, and where you can easily recognize the head and the tail. There are many, better to advise you about something not too complicated, fairly flat and wide, with rather rigid trucks (attacks).
- Place the board on a surface with smooth cement (the ideal would be a skatepark). A small pebble or a crack may be enough to get you back in the air.
- Put on the table (more or less than half, at the height of the screws that hold the front truck) the foot that you feel most comfortable with, while keeping the other (rear) resting on the ground. Use it to give small pushes, without exaggerating, just to understand how to go straight without falling.
- Once you have found your balance, try placing your back foot on the tail of the board in a riding position and let go, keeping your body vertical, with your knees slightly bent.
- To begin to change the direction of the table, use tiptoes and heels: a small pressure will be enough to make the table slightly tilt and make your movements go along with it.
- To slow down, at the beginning you basically have two methods: either simply slow down the pace, or place the push foot on the ground.